Herb Pharm Urinary System Support
Urinary System Support features Goldenrod extract prepared from the flowering tops of Solidago canadensis plants grown on our own Certified Organic farms in southern Oregon. It also features Horsetail extract prepared from Equisetum telmateia plants, which are responsibly wildcrafted from their native habitat.
The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad-spectrum of plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. The formula is easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
Proprietary extract blend: 656 mg Goldenrod flowering top Country of origin: USACorn silk Country of origin: USAHorsetail herb Country of origin: USAUva-Ursi leaf Country of origin: Albania, Croatia, Spain, USAJuniper berry Country of origin: Albania, Croatia, KosovoOther Ingredientscertified organic cane alcohol , distilled water & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
Support Kidney And Bladder Function With Urinary System Support
Urinary System Support from Herb Pharm is a nutritional supplement that features a unique formulation derived from fresh herbal extracts to ensure a broad spectrum of potentially therapeutic plant compounds for healthy kidney and bladder support.
The human urinary tract helps drain the body of urine, which comprises excess fluid and waste. This supplement supports the healthy function of the urinary tract system. which includes two key partsthe kidneys, which filter blood to produce urine, and the bladder, which empties urine through the urethra, located at the bottom of the bladder.
A normal bladder acts like a reservoir and may up to 2 cups of urine. Sometimes, as the body ages or undergoes physical stress, illness or other factors, the muscles of the bladder may weaken, or the kidney may not function as it should normally. Thats why it is important to support urinary tract health.
Where To Buy
Find out the relevant products below and buy Herb Pharm Urinary System Support Liquid Herbal Formula.
- A proprietary blend of Mullein, Calendula and St. John’s Wort flower extracts, and Garlic bulb extract
- Herb Pharm individually extracts each herb prior to blending to provide a broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds
- Prepared from herbs that are Certified-Organically Grown or are Sustainably Wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free
- Lemon Balm liquid herbal extract to support a healthy nervous system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages the senses of taste and smell to help the body recognize & use herbs
- Prepared from the shade-dried herb of Melissa officinalis plants which are Certified Organically grown on herb pharms own farm
- Alcohol-free, vegan, Non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Also Check: Can Azo Urinary Tract Defense Get Rid Of Uti
How To Take
Shake bottle well, open and squeeze the dropper bulb once.
Release the recommended serving into at least 2 oz. of water or juice.
For the best results, repeat this process as directed by the Suggested Use instruction on the product label.
Shake Well Before Using.Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or with medical drugs. Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
Store away from heat & light.
Nervous System Tonic tastes pungent and bitter.
Extraction rate 298 mg fresh herb & 47 mg dry herb per 0.7 ml.
Skullcap flowering aerial parts
Country of origin: USA
Oat “milky” seed
Country of origin: USA
St. John’s Wort flowering top
Country of origin: USA
Country of origin: Egypt, India
Country of origin: France, USA, Albania
Other Ingredients: certified organic cane alcohol & distilled water.
Our root values are to serve plants, people and planet from soil to shelf. Our certifications and memberships include:
- Certified B Corp
- United Plant Savers member
- Regenerative Organic Certification on our farm in southern Oregon
- Certified Monarch Butterfly Waystation
Where do your herbs come from?
Our herbs are grown on our own Certified Organic farms and ethically gathered from all corners of the world.
Why choose a liquid extract?
How do I know how much to take?
What if I have dietary restrictions?