Urinary S/o Moderate Calorie
RECOMMENDED FOR DOGS WITH TENDENCY TO BE OVERWEIGHT IN CASES OF Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence, Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence, Bacterial cystitis: management of secondary struvite crystalluria . NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF Chronic Kidney Disease , Heart disease , Concurrent use of urine-acidifying medication, Growth, gestation/lactation.
- Maize flour, rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono – and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, marigold extract . Protein sources: dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat gluten. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, E1 : 44 mg, E2 : 4.4 mg, E4 : 14 mg, E5 : 58 mg, E6 : 146 mg, E8 : 0.11 mg, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate . Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude ash: 7.2%., Crude fibre: 6.5%., Crude oil fats: 11%., Protein: 20%.
- Feeding Guide
Want To Pay Less For Your Pet Food Every Time
Your pets favourite products, at your door when you need them. Its super easy to set up and you can adjust your order at any time. Available on all the essentials dog food, cat food, pet flea & tick treatments, treats and cat litter. Whats not to love? Set your Buddys favourite products on autoship today.
- You set the schedule, cancel at any time.
- Add or remove items easily
- It’s all automated, you never need to worry about running out again
Simply shop online and choose your Buddys favourite autoship item.
On the product page or at the shopping cart, choose how often youd like your item delivered. Whether its every week or every 6 months, choose the frequency that suits you, then go through the checkout to confirm your order.
Your delivery is on its way!
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments,payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of New Zealand
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The rst payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms, visit
Royal Canin Urinary S/o
- : 3
Royal Canin Urinary S/O
- Urinary Canine .
- . .
- . . .
- RSS. , . * RSS – relative super saturation .
- . .
Don’t Miss: Amoxicillin For Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary So Small Dog Dry Dog Food
Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for small dogs under 22 lbs. with urinary health concerns
Brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, salt, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate, fish oil, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, taurine, trace minerals , vitamins , marigold extract , rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3727 kilocalories of metabolizable energy per kilogram or 358 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis .
- Guaranteed Analysis
Urinary So Loaf Canned Dog Food
Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs with urinary health concerns
Water sufficient for processing, chicken liver, chicken by-products, pork by-products, corn grits, Corn starch, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, salt, monocalcium phosphate, natural flavors, guar gum, potassium chloride, carob bean gum, fish oil, taurine, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins , trace minerals , magnesium oxide, marigold extract .
This diet contains 1242 kcal ME/kg 478 kcal ME/can on an as fed basis .
- Guaranteed Analysis
1 1/4 cans 28.7 lb 1 1/4 cans 1 1/2 cans 1 3/4 cans 39.7 lb 1 1/2 cans 1 3/4 cans 2 cans 2 1/4 cans 2 1/2 cans 59.5 lb 2 1/4 cans 2 1/2 cans 2 3/4 cans 68.3 lb 2 1/2 cans 2 3/4 cans 3 1/4 cans 79.4 lb 2 3/4 cans 3 cans 3 1/2 cans 88.2 lb 3 1/4 cans 3 3/4 cans 99.2 lb 3 1/4 cans 3 3/4 cans 4 1/4 cans
1 1/8 cup 28.7 lb 1 1/8 cup 1 3/8 cup 1 3/4 cup 39.7 lb 1 1/4 cup 1 5/8 cup 50.7 lb 1 3/8 cup 1 7/8 cup 2 1/4 cup 59.5 lb 1 3/4 cup 2 1/4 cup 2 3/4 cup 68.3 lb 2 1/8 cup 2 5/8 cup 3 1/4 cup 79.4 lb 2 1/2 cup 3 1/8 cup 3 3/4 cup 88.2 lb 2 7/8 cup 3 1/2 cup 4 1/4 cup 99.2 lb 3 1/4 cup 4 cup 4 3/4 cup
Read Also: Ways To Get Rid Of Urinary Tract Infection
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary S/o
Suitable for toy breed dogsAdult weight 1-4kg. e.g. Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Yorkshire TerrierSuitable for small breed dogsAdult weight 4-10kg. e.g. Beagle, Dachshund, Jack RussellSuitable for medium breed dogsAdult weight 10-25kg. e.g. Border Collie, Staffie, Springer, VizslaSuitable for large breed dogsAdult weight 25-45kg. e.g. Boxer, Labrador, GreyhoundSuitable for giant breed dogsAdult weight 45kg+ e.g. Bernese, Great Dane, Mastiff
From 12 months to old age
13kg bags = £86.00
Please consult your vet before feeding your dog with a veterinaty diet. Your vet will be able to give you further information and advice on possible treatment.
ADD TO COMPARE
At a glance
Not natural:Not high in meat:Not hypoallergenic:Not clearly labelled:
It is difficult to tell exactly what is in this food due to a lack of labelling clarity.
Certified nutritionally complete:
Price per day
Royal Canin Vet Diet Urinary S/o Dog Food 100g
6 interest free payments from
Laybuy lets you receive your purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free.
Available to NZ residents who are 18 years and over and have a valid debit or credit card.
By selecting Laybuy you will be redirected to Laybuy when you click Place order now.
Also Check: Tips For Urinary Tract Infection
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary So Wet Dog Food
Save more when you choose AutoShip. Learn more about AutoShip >
Before shipping, we’ll collect your pet information to verify this prescription with your veterinarian. Your prescription order will ship upon veterinarian approval. You may purchase prescriptions and refills from the pharmacy of your choice.
Log in to your MyBanfield account to continue your purchase.Dont have a MyBanfield account?
ROYAL CANIN PRODUCTS SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND DIET AVAILABILITY IS SUBJECT TO STOCK LEVELS AT THE ROYAL CANIN PARTNER FACILITY CLOSEST TO YOU.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary S/o
Seller:cec12y100%, Location:Cessnock, NSW, AU, Ships to: AU, Item:194660804616Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary S/O. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary S/O. Approx 8kg Not in original packaging Selling as our dog is no longer with us. Suitable for dogs prone to kidney issues and urinary stones.Condition:Used, Brand:Royal Canin See More
- Popularity – 0 watching, 30 days on eBay. 0 sold, 1 available. More
Also Check: Can High Blood Pressure Cause Urinary Problems
Urinary So Dry Cat Food
Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive cat food for cats with urinary health concerns
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, wheat, salt, powdered cellulose, fish oil, potassium chloride, sodium bisulfate, calcium sulfate, sodium pyrophosphate, vegetable oil, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins , DL-methionine, taurine, monocalcium phosphate, trace minerals , marigold extract , rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3659 kilocalories of metabolizable energy per kilogram or 315 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis .
- Guaranteed Analysis
Precise Nutrition For Digestive Health Support
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal diets provide precise nutrition with benefits to support digestive health. Key features include high palatability, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, optimal fiber blends and prebiotics. Many formulas feature the S/O INDEX® to promote healthy urinary environments. We also offer a growth option for both kittens and puppies.
Royal Canin Urinary S/o Small Dogs
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary S/O Small Dog Dry is a complete dietetic feed for adult small breed dogs under 10kg, formulated to dissolve struvite stones and reduce their recurrence through its urine acidifying properties, a low level of magnesium, and a restricted level of protein, but of high quality.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary S/O Small Dog Dry
- Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Struvite Dissolution Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Low RSS Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate crystal formation.
- Urine Dilution Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Tartar Control Nutrient that traps the calcium in saliva so reducing tartar deposits.
WARNING Do not use with:
- Puppies or pregnant/lactating dogs
Not Recommended For :
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- In conjunction with the use of urine-acidifying drugs
- Feed Urinary S/O for 5 to 12 weeks for the dissolution of struvite stones
- Feed for up to 6 months for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence
- This product can be used long-term under the guidance of your veterinarian
- It is recommended that a veterinarians opinion be sought before use, before extending the period of use and before stopping use
- Recommended for : – Bacterial cystitis – Dissolution of struvite uroliths – Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- In older dogs: renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Canine is prescribed
Recommended daily quantities:
- The feeding guide provides a choice of dry food only OR a mix of dry and wet the recommended wet food is Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine S/O Urinary Pouch
- These guidelines are a starting point and your pet may need more food depending on age, activity level and temperament
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog
- Ensure your dog is always provided with clean, fresh water.
205g + 1 pouch
Also Check: Does Cranberry Juice Clean Urinary Tract
Hydrolyzed Protein For Pets With Food
Developed by veterinarians, highly digestible Royal Canin® Hydrolyzed Protein cat and dog diets are formulated with hydrolyzed soy protein to support the gastrointestinal and dermatological health of your patients. B vitamins, DHA and EPA, and amino acids promote healthy skin and coats to bring out the magnificence in your patients.
Canine Urinary So Dry Dog Food
Complete and balanced food for adult dogs
- The benefits
Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths.
Relative Supersaturation methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine. RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Increasing the urine volume reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals.
Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones.
- Product description
- Specially formulated to assist in the management of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals and stones in adult dogs.
Corn flour, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, pork fat, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, salt, vegetable oil, fish oil, DL-methionine, potassium citrate, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins, L-lysine, potassium sorbate , taurine, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, monocalcium phosphate, trace minerals, L-tryptophan, marigold meal, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3717 kilocalories of metabolizable energy per kilogram or 320 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis .
- Guaranteed Analysis
Also Check: Drugs To Control Urinary Incontinence
Urinary So Dry Dog Food
Royal Canin Urinary SO is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for dogs with urinary health concerns
Brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice flour, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, salt, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, fish oil, monocalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, L-lysine, choline chloride, taurine, vitamins , trace minerals , marigold extract , L-tryptophan, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3741 kilocalories of metabolizable energy per kilogram or 333 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis .
- Guaranteed Analysis
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Feeding Guide
1 1/4 cups 1 3/8 cups 18 lb 1 1/4 cups 1 1/2 cups 1 3/4 cups 22 lb 1 1/2 cups 1 3/4 cups 2 cups 2 1/8 cups 2 3/8 cups 2 3/4 cups 44 lb 2 5/8 cups 3 cups 3 3/8 cups 55 lb 3 1/2 cups 4 cups 3 1/2 cups 4 cups 4 5/8 cups 77 lb 3 7/8 cups 4 1/2 cups 5 1/8 cups 88 lb 4 3/8 cups 5 cups 5 3/4 cups 99 lb 4 3/4 cups 5 1/2 cups 6 1/4 cups
1 1/4 cups 22 lb 1 1/8 cups 1 3/8 cups 1 3/4 cups 44 lb 1 5/8 cups 2 cups 2 3/8 cups 55 lb 2 1/2 cups 3 cups 2 1/2 cups 3 cups 3 5/8 cups 77 lb 2 7/8 cups 3 1/2 cups 4 1/8 cups 88 lb 3 3/8 cups 4 cups 4 3/4 cups 99 lb 3 3/4 cups 4 1/2 cups 5 1/4 cups
Veterinary Diet Customer Declaration
Veterinary diets are carefully formulated to assist with the treatment or management of a particular illness or condition. By purchasing this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet you acknowledge and agree that the following is true and accurate.
- I confirm that my pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet on the basis of their diagnosis
- I understand that it is recommended that I seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet and
- I understand that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pets condition deteriorates in any way whilst I use this Royal Canin Veterinary Diet.
Royal Canin ut dry dog food
Unable to provide a proper review as product has still not been delivered
Recommended Reading: What Medicine Can I Take For Urinary Tract Infection
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Urinary S/o Cans 410g
- Ref: 26501012
Note:Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog Food, Urinary S / O, 410g x 12 Cans
- Effectively dissolves struvite urinary stones in your dog’s bladder.
- Dilutes urine to prevent urinary crystals.
- Low levels of magnesium .
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.
- loc_en_AU, sid_26501012, prod, sort_
Precise Nutrition For Urinary Support
Royal Canin Urinary SO® Feline and Canine diets are formulated to help dissolve struvite crystals and stones while helping decrease the risk of both calcium oxalate and struvite from forming. Moderate calorie and small dog options are also available. Royal Canin Urinary UC is recommended for management of urate, cysteine and xanthine uroliths in dogs.
How It Works:
As a PETstock rewards Member, when you purchase any participating brand of premium food or flea, tick & worming treatments, youll be rewarded with 15% Brand Cashback in your PETstock rewards account.
You can use your Brand Cash the next time you shop the same brand at PETstock on cat or dog products, wet or dry food, even when the product is on promotion -as long as its the same brand.
You have three months to spend your premium food Brand Cash.
For flea, tick and worming treatments, Brand Cash expires three months after the month in which it was earned for three packs or six months after the month it was earned for six packs.
Its our way of saying thanks for giving your buddy the best pet care!